TRIGGERTECH REM 700 DIAMOND TRIGGER: CRISP & CONSISTENT
Developed for Remington 700 clone actions, TriggerTech’s Rem 700 Diamond Trigger has been refined—thanks to input from the K&M shooting team and R700 clone action manufacturers—to be the most consistent, crisp-breaking trigger you’ll ever use. When we say it has zero creep, we mean none. Nada. Only a few rounds fired with this remarkable trigger will make you immediately aware of just how much creep exists in other triggers.
TriggerTech’s patented CLKR Technology™ allows you to quickly and confidently adjust the pull from less than 4 ounces to 32 ounces with the simple turn of an externally accessible adjustment screw. Hardened 440C stainless steel internal components and Frictionless Release Technology™ ensure there’s no babying this corrosion-resistant trigger built for an extended service life. It’s also not reliant on coating, polishing, or lubricating key engagement surfaces—just concentrate on a smooth, steady pull and let this high-performance trigger with a short overall travel do the rest.
NOTE: All pull weights and measurements are approximate because pull weights of TriggerTech triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight and overweight firing pin springs may cause pull weights to vary from the advertised range.
· Weapon Platform: Remington 700 Clone Actions
· Trigger Lever Type: Traditional Curved, Flat Straight and Pro Curved
· Trigger Action: Single Stage
· FRT: Yes
· TKR Technology: Yes
· CLKR Technology: Yes
· Overtravel: Sub .010″
· Pull Weight: <4 oz – 32 oz
· Bolt Release: Without
· Safety: With (removable)
· Hand: Right & Left (+ $20)
· Warranty: Product lifetime
· Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
· Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
· PVD Black: (Physical Vapor Deposition, a hard, durable coating applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color)
There are no reviews yet.