STERLING PRECISION PROFESSIONAL GUIDE/OUTFITTER PROGRAM
The Sterling Precision Outfitter Program allows industry professionals to introduce their clients to exceptional precision rifles to enhance their hunting and sporting experience while providing attractive incentives to the outfitter. Upon approval, licensed guides and outfitters may purchase Sterling Precision products at preferred pricing for professional use.
Sterling Precision rifles are made to the highest engineering and machining standards and best-in-class components carefully curated by professional hunters and competitors. Sterling Precision’s quality custom rifles are proudly made in America and delivered to your door usually within 90 – 120 days.
- Must be a registered guide or outfitter in the United States
- Must be in good standing with their employers or organizations
- Complete and submit the application form, and send via email along with your supporting documentation
- Provide Sterling Precision with a copy of your current guide or outfitter license (or business license for states with no certification in place) or the license for which you operate under
- Member discounts do not apply to sales prices; the Outfitter Guide Program
discount is always deducted from MSRP, even during sale periods.
- Any Outfitter or Guide social media posts containing Sterling Precision products need to be tagged with #sterlingprecision
- As a Sterling Precision Guide or Outfitter, you are a representative of the Sterling Precision brand. If you are convicted of any Game or Fish Rules Violation (State or Federal), you will be immediately removed from the program.
- Photography of hunt with Sterling Precision rifles in use
Should you be approved for the program, you will need to be reapproved annually with updated documentation outlined above. Please allow up to one week for us to process your application. Any incomplete applications will automatically be denied, so please take the time to complete the form carefully.